Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chocolate party

This weekend I hosted a "Chocolate Soiree" for ladies in my ward. Yummy food, fun friends! I forgot to take a picture of my tissue paper poms in brown and red which I hung from the ceiling--they looked so good!

My favorite favorite chocolate fountain dipping item is a marshmallow.

My favorite chocolate baked good is a buttermilk brownie made by my mom.

My favorite chocolate candy depends on my mood. I love me a good, pure Dove chocolate. And I LOVE See's Nuts 'n Chews (which they don't sell in Texas!)

What's your favorite chocolate stuff?





In case you were wondering ... a tissue paper pom

2 Comments:

Blogger The Morrisons... said...

Everything looks so Yummy! What a fun idea. Brrr...snow day! But fun for ONE day :) Hope you are doing well :)

9:07 PM  
Blogger Sue Wacvet said...

Have you tried buying See's Nuts & Chews online at www.sees.com?

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home