Sunday, May 16, 2010

Help us name baby Parma #3!

Here's a head profile of our cute little boy at 20 weeks. He was sucking on his fingers during the ultrasound.



So help us name him! Vote for your favorite of the boy names below. Make sure to comment with additional name ideas! {Due to recent difficulties with my first poll, I've re-created it. If you haven't been able to vote yet, please do.}

baby Parma #3

Anthony
Liam
Andrew
Owen
Eli
Damian
Ethan
LeBrontwan

View Results

Create a MySpace Poll

5 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Dub said...

For some reason, I couldn't vote ... but I am favoring Liam. (Though Damian and Owen are also up there - and all are good names, except the last. LeBrontwan is just so overdone these days.)

Congrats on your little man. Hope all is well!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

It wouldn't let my vote go through as well. But my votes are Anthony or Andrew (I love Andrew because it's my brother's name and my nephew). But I think you picked all good ones. Good luck deciding. It was harder for us to pick a boy's name than it was for a girl's name.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Cait@Spudnut said...

I couldn't vote either! I really like Liam and Ethan..... so funny because those names were on our boys list too!! I really dislike Anthony because he would get nicknamed Tony which I think just sounds like a fat Italian chef (take my opinion for what it is...nothing) =) I can't wait to see this little man!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Kim Zielke said...

Personally I like Liam. It was on my boy names list, but was too close to a well used family name and I didn't want confusion. I can totally see you guys with a Liam!!! Good luck!

6:43 PM  
Blogger CoCo said...

I don't really like Anthony because all Anthonys I have known were fat and weird... And Damian means Demon... Well, you don't need a demon child! Haha! I like the rest, but Liam is my favorite!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home