Sunday, July 31, 2011

caught playing

the girls snuck on their swimsuits (at 7:30 pm) and were playing so cute in their backyard pool ...

... and then when I finally coralled the girls into the tub, Liam wanted in on the action. He loves playing tubside, but his FAVORITE new hangout is the toilet. We have to remember to keep the lids shut because he'll swish his hands in the water and also drop items into the pot. And then there's his girly little yelp! He's had that since he was brand-new in the hospital.

(For an extra kick, listen to Bria's dialogue.)

1 Comments:

Blogger CoCo said...

Did she say that if she didn't share that Jesus would be sad? Ha ha! I definitely heard, "can you please not put those out of the tub." I definitely feel for Cali! They remind me of Rach and me. Cute little Liam! I want to meet him!

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home