Saturday, September 01, 2012

first day of school!

I can't believe it's finally here ... Bria has started kindergarten! She attends nearby Degan elementary and her teacher is Miss Docena. Bria loves meeting new people, playing at recess, reading stories and packing her lunch and folder in her new Hello Kitty backpack. She loves it.


Cali has also begun a Tuesday / Thursday preschool class at Ms. Michelle's (Bria's former teacher). Cali was very excited to pick out her very own backpack, choose items for show-and-tell, and especially to meet new friends. She is becoming such a grown-up girl!


3 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

Your girls are so sweet, especially that little video of Cali when she says, "mmmm" before each answer. Leah was talking the other day about how she wants to go up and see Bria so we might have to make a trip up some time before our baby arrives. Hope kindergarten is going well! Leah is loving it here.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Gillian Alcala said...

Emily .... Bria is getting so big! Sydney just started Kinder too! Do you remember when we first met when I just had her? Hope you are doing well. You look amazing!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I always follow your blog on my phone and it gives me issues whenever I try to comment, so I hopped on my computer so I could say I LOVE all the great posts and pictures! You have such happy kids and and love hearing of your adventures. I can't believe Liam is already two, and Bria's in Kindergarten! Time sure does fly. Hopefully one of these days after their new cousin is here I'll be able to come visit with her. I'll keep hoping and trying!!

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home